In the adverse incident of having seller rights annulled, a procedure covering what you need to do to appeal is set out in Seller Central.
Appeal against Amazon account suspension Steps
Why your selling licenses were removed?
“Read the notice which is being sent to you by Amazon to govern whether your account was blocked or suspended for bad performance, or for violating one or more policies of the Amazon.”
- Make sure that you’ve fully understood the problem and classify the exact reason(s) for suspension.
- Check occasionally for the changes that Amazon made to their selling policies and agreements so that you would not violate the law.
- Take the overall accountability for the problem, and for any impairment suffered by Amazon’s consumers.
- Do not respond too quickly before going into the origin of the problem.
- Don’t Point out the fingers on other sellers, who have done the same thing as you do but have not been suspended.
- Clatter off an abusive email.
Appraise your selling practices
“Identify those customers who do not meet Amazon’s performance targets. Evaluate your customer metrics and selling practices for those who that may upshot in buyer displeasure and your catalog for products that are in defilement of Amazon’s policies and rules.”
- Determine the factors of your selling and inventory practices for knowing the responsibility of the violation of the company’s laws and policies. The specific area which is causing the delinquent should be effortlessly noticeable in the Consumer’s metrics displayed on your account if the suspension is the end result of pitiable performance.
- Catch on precisely why the problem befalls. Below mentioned are some examples. You have to take on supplementary supply or advanced systems if the company has found your late delivery rate points to be inadequate; moreover, you need to check on your warehouses and logistics routes.
- The continuously running out of supply or time-consuming new supplies will cause your pre-fulfillment cancellation rate too high. You need to convince Amazon that you can improve your stock list management or you can find more reliable /alternative suppliers. To clear-out any seemingly outstanding problems, respond to each notification from Amazon.
- An excuse/apology or promise that you would not do it again will not be sufficient, Amazon needs a firm proof to guarantee that it will not happen again, which carries you pleasantly to the next step.
Form a Plan of Action
“Form a Plan of Action bordering the steps you would take to spot-on the issues that you have identified in the previous step. Presenting a detailed Plan of Action that can effectually discourse the issues progresses the possibility that your selling rights may be reestablished.”
By thinking that how many appeals did the staff in central receives on daily basis, your plan of action should be to the point and instructive so that it would be easy for them to clutch your case. For the facility of reading, use the bulleted points.
- Be truthful.
- Admit that you have made a mistake or error of adjudication in violating Amazon’s policy or not supervising the feedback of customers as you should do.
- SubstantiateAmazon that you will avoid slighter problems in the future.
- Explain what you have done/doing in resolving the issues that cause the suspension of your account.
- End with a summation of all the clear-cut positives that would preferably make you the well-regarded seller.
- Do not be emotional. Keep things business-like.
- Send your appeal to the company
“After the formation of your Plan of Action, send it to Seller Performance with your appeal for re-establishment.”
You may have to resend your request several times before you get a final result because Amazon will respond in 48hours.
- Lookout your email for a result from Amazon.
- If the company denies reinstating your account then you can appeal again.
- Respond to your buyers’ demands politely.
- Describe your items list accurately.
- Hard check-on you’re dispatching products-are you delivering your products within 2days of the order date?